Wednesday, September 13, 2006

What is that delicious smell?
Well the rain finally stopped today so I was able to go outside and lay in the grass and do one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world....Nothing! Nothing but sniffing the air, looking for squirrels and rabbits, barking at people who are walking by my house..... Unfortunately with this nicer weather comes allergies and boy am I allergic! All this good stuff to smell and it all just gives me a rash! The lady is always shoving medicine into the back of my throat and then holding my mouth shut so tight I can barely breathe. Then acts like she just did me a favor! I have to admit though, I do feel better after she does this. I can't eat some of my favorite snacks, spring time is really rough and I really don't like it when she brings that silly tree into the house for Christmas! Does anyone else out there have this problem too? If so give me a shout out!

2 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Lucy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have to aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

Hurray, you're here! We look forward to hearing more of your adventures! You have every right to be concieted as pretty as you are!
Face Licks & Butt Sniffs, Macie & Malechai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home