Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yawn.......I'm so sleepy!
sigh.........that is how I feel right now! My mom and the kids took me today to the "Dog Park". This is a place that is fenced in all around so that I cannot get into trouble...much. It actually was pretty nice to get to run around and not be yelled at every other second to come back. There was some other dogs to play with or just some others to sniff my butt! Could there noses have gotten any further up my butt! It was like I had a liver snap up there or something!
My kids brought a ball and frisbee for me to fetch....they think cause I am a "retriever" that I want to retrieve or something...not! I'm not stupid. I know if I go get it they are only going to throw the darn thing again! Who's the stupid one there? Gotta go, a girl needs her beauty rest.

4 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Lucy - You are a beautiful girl!! Welcome to the dog blog list!
T-man

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

Welcome to dogswithblogs. I Love to play ball, but don't mind dogs that don't like it. That means I get to get the ball even more :) I'm tagging you so please go to my blog to see what that means. WOOF! MoonShadow

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Hey! My Humans moved to FL. from the Peoria area about 4 years ago. They lived there most of their lives. Small world, isn't it?

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Lucy,

You have been "tagged" :-) Race on over to my blog to see what it's all about :-)

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home