Friday, September 22, 2006

Don't mind me, I just want a little kiss......
See this tongue? My mom says that I have the fastest tongue in the world! I can have you licked quick as a hummingbird...yes I can! I don't mean to be rude...it's just cause I love you!
My family doesn't seem to mind that I am this way, but not everyone is understanding and then my feelings get hurt...but not to fear cause I am not one to give up so easily. I am going to give you kisses one way or another so get over it!


OK so I have been tagges a couple of times now so I am going to give you my best list as to what makes a good doggie friend.

  1. When your feet are cold you can put them under my belly for warmth.
  2. If you are sad, I have good ears for listening.
  3. When you are too full to finish dinner...I can help! (oh PLEASE let me help!)
  4. I make sure my mom never is alone...I am everywhere she is!
  5. I believe that family is everything...without them where would I be.

So there you have it. Hey I am an emotional type girl. Must be the hormones!

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

Our lady said that she's actualy seen your hummingbird speed, that it's true, you are the fastest tounge in the west!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger IndyPindy said...

You are so cute! Although Meeshka has a pretty fast tongue too! She put it in my mom's mouth! My mom went "Ack! Pppptht!" and wiped her mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home