Saturday, February 10, 2007












I'm Back!


It's been so long since I was allowed to get on here and tell everyone how life has been lately.
We have gotten some more snow in the past week, but it has been really too cold for a delicate golden like myself to really enjoy it too much. Even my kids haven't wanted to be out in it much lately. I am pretty excited though cause they said more might be coming for this next week too and one can never truly have enough snow on the ground I have decided. Mom says she agrees!
I have been getting to go for more car rides lately cause I guess mom feels guilty about how much time I have been stuck inside with her lately. I wouldn't mind going outside for a brief walk in the cold but she wants no part of that apparently. She says I am not a snow dog like my friends Macie and Malechai are. But I hear even they have become kind of partial to the warm house too!
Well I hope everyone is having a nice winter and that all of you get a very nice Valentines Day treat! Just remember....NO CHOCOLATE...although yummy chicken treats sound heavenly!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Just found you via 'Adogaday'
Do hope you get to post more as doggy tales make the world a happier place!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Sherman said...

I wondered what happened.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hi Lucy!

Its great to have you back - we missed you!

Luv Chuckles

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger lucy said...

Thanks everyone for missing me! I'm sorry I haven't been a better doggie friend this year! I promise I will do better!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

You want us to bring you some of our fur so you can stay out longer? We have plenty of extra!!!
Face Licks, M&M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home