Thursday, February 15, 2007

So yesterday was Valentine's Day. Did anyone else expect a little more from the day than what they got? I thought it would be like Christmas, but no...no stockings...no little fat man coming down the chimney...no platters full of food...just some candy (for the kids..not me) and stuffed animals (ok so I do like the stuffed animals). It did seem that I might have gotten a few extra snuggles which I liked, but I still think I deserved candy. A pretty thing like me should have a hundreds of valentines lining up for me. I bet the recent snow storms kept them away. That has to be it!

6 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Jake said...

I didn't get any valentines, either. Hmph.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Aw.. Lucy, you really a a cute doggie.. Really you didn't get any valentine at all..

~ fufu

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger lucy said...

No fu fu not one single valentine. Mom says everyday is valentines with me but please...I would rather have the gifts thank you. Hope you got some!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

The mails awful...
Hope you've had something by now, if not, a loving pat from me as I think your Valintine pic. was the best..

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Liza said...

Lucy - how cute you are. We just stopped by to Paw it Forward. My Mom has a lovely golden retriever named Lucy too - she lived to be 16 and loved the snow too!

Cheers!

Dory

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey Lucy! Oh you're such a pretty Goldie just like ME! Haha! Found you in DWB. Nice to meet you! I love your golden silky fur... Mine's a bit dull but it can look really nice if the sun shines on it! Hey visit my bloggy too yah! Would love to see you there... tata for now!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home