Sunday, February 11, 2007



Good morning everydog! It's another lazy day around here today. Mom is still in her pj's and the kids are playing playstation so I have just been kinda laying around. My silly dad is doing something called ice fishing....no clue why you would fish for ice but ok. Seems kinda boring and a little cold to just sit and fish for ice. Mom says she would rather watch paint dry which must be true because I saw her do that last weekend come to think of it. Hmmmm...humans are strange indeed! Since I dont' have anything exciting on my "to do" list today I think I will go take my 3rd nap of the day. Happy Sunday!

4 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Macie-Malechai said...

Naps are good! Ice fishing does sound stupid, by the way! Silly humans!
Face Licks, M&M

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger sydney said...

hey there lucy goosey, three naps?
wow. and yes i get to chase the cat and sniff the toushie I also get to bark. but mom draws a line when it comes to physical contact.
don't know why it's not like I'm gonna eat him....BOL. 8)

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Now, thats a tummy that invites tickles!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Sherman said...

Make sure he doesn't break through the ice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home