Tuesday, February 13, 2007





















WHOOO HOOOO!
We are getting lots of snow! Blizzard conditions even.....whiteouts and all! Everyone is home today. No school for the kids and dad is coming home cause it was too dangerous to finish the drive to work and of course mom is home cause the kids are home! Plenty of people around today to guarantee chicken treats! I haven't played out in it yet to have new pictures for you but I will! ( I did already eat some of the new snow before anyone turns it yellow of course)
My grandma and grandpa are supposed to get 15 inches of snow maybe. Now that is nothing to some of the dogs in New York I hear, but we'll take it! Happy Snow Day!

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Headgirl said...

Gt snow report, look forward to play pic's. Thats what I call snow unlike what we see in the uk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home